Plastering & Insulation Contractor Insurance (Ireland) available from Martin Insurance

Small Business Insurance: the importance of getting the right cover
January 26, 2017
Home insurance with previous claims history | Ireland
April 21, 2017

Martin Insurance provide excellent value public and employers liability insurance for plastering and insulation contractors. We also provide a range of additional extra cover options as follows:

Public / Products / Pollution Liability Cover

Indemnity limits of € 6,500,000 and higher available if required.
– Indemnity to County Councils, Local Authorities or other public bodies where required.
– Range of excess options.

Employers Liability Cover

Indemnity limits of € 13,000,000 and higher available if required.
– Range of excess options.

Contractors All Risks

Annual or single contract basis.
– Damage to contract works including:
1. Offsite storage.
2. Debris removal
3. Fire brigade charges
– Cover for owned & hired in plant at any location and in transit.

Plant & Machinery Fleet Cover

Accidental Damage, Fire & Theft cover on Plant & Machinery whilst on hire, in transit or in storage.

Engineering Inspection Service

Inspection of plant and machinery in line with EU & Domestic legislation.

Motor Fleet

Full open drive cover for plant and machinery which is being driven with the insured’s consent.
– Cover for any vehicle owned, hired or lent to the insured.
– € 6,500,000 third party property damage limit as required by public bodies.
– Breakdown & windscreen cover available.
– Including director’s vehicles.

Can we spread the payments?

Yes. Finance can be arranged to split the premium over 10 installments. (subject to approval)

What service do we offer?

A single contact person for queries or claims.
– Impartial advice on all aspects of your insurances.
– We will represent your interest with insurers in the event of a claim or other issue. We place millions of €uro of premium with insurers every year and have strong relationships with insurance company staff, which we exercise on your behalf.
– We offer the same level of service that has kept our clients coming back for almost 40 years.

What happens when a claim occurs?

Claims are reported to our office via the assigned contact person.
– We will report to the insurers and arrange an assessor if required.
– We will assist in form filling and assist with all aspects of the claims settlement.
– We work for you and represent your interest with insurers by calling on our experience and relationships with insurers.

If you would like a quotation, please call us on 049-4332944, e-mail or complete our online enquiry form.

Disclaimer: The material contained is this article is for general information purposes only and does not constitute professional advice.

James Martin
James Martin
James Martin has 16 years of experience as a general insurance broker. He is a member of the Chartered Insurance Institute and has completed a Diploma in Corporate Finance.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *