Commercial Insurance – Renewals & New Business Roles
MARTIN INSURANCE BROKERS
About the company
Martin Insurance Ltd is a progressive commercial insurance brokerage, serving a wide range of commercial clients across Ireland in sectors as diverse as plastics, IT, engineering, construction, waste, finance and leisure.
The company has expanded over recent years and currently employs 12 staff at our offices in Kilmore Business Park, Dublin Road, Cavan (1 hour and 15 minutes from Dublin).
We are seeking applications for roles in our commercial insurance department both in customer service, renewals and new business. The successful applicants will work with an experienced team of qualified staff. We are recruiting for a number of roles, both experienced/qualified staff and also new entrants.
- Dealing with all aspects of client’s commercial insurance renewals and/or new business including motor, liability, property damage, engineering and professional indemnity.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, underwriters and clients.
- Manage and prioritize a diverse workload.
- Assess client needs.
- For senior positions – travel to client’s premises where appropriate to complete site surveys and meet clients face to face.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to manage workload and prioritize.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good technical knowledge and/or ability to learn and develop technical knowledge (training provided).
- We are recruiting for a number of roles, both experienced/qualified staff and also new entrants.
- Progressive business located in modern offices in Kilmore Business Park, Dublin Road, Cavan (easily accessible and parking provided).
- Good opportunity for career development/progression in a proactive team environment.
- Competitive package and benefits.
- Growing company with good future career prospects.
- Opportunity to join an experienced team.
- Exam materials and fees funded by the company.
Application Process and Timeframes
- Contact James Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in confidence 087 9022000
- Application deadline: October 8th, 2018