At Crotty Insurance Brokers Ltd t/a Martin Insurance Brokers, it is our policy to promote the highest standard of service for our clients. We endeavour to ensure that all complaints are resolved satisfactorily and in a timely manner.
If you have a complaint about our services or products, you may contact the member of our staff with whom you normally deal. Alternatively please address your complaint to our Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may make your complaint either orally or in writing.
Once a complaint has been received by us, the following procedure will apply:
- We will acknowledge each complaint in writing within 5 business days of the complaint being received.
- When we receive an oral complaint, we will offer you the opportunity to have this handled in accordance with the complaints resolution procedure outlined below.
- We will seek to resolve any complaints speedily, efficiently and fairly.
- We will provide you with the name of the staff member appointed to be your point of contact in relation to the complaint until the complaint is resolved or cannot be progressed any further.
- We will provide you with a regular update in writing on the progress of the investigation of the complaint at intervals of not greater than 20 business days, starting from the date on which the complaint was made.
- We will attempt to investigate and resolve your complaint within 40 business days of having received it. Where the 40 business days have elapsed and the complaint is not resolved, we will inform you of the anticipated timeframe within which we hope to resolve the complaint and that you can refer the matter to the Financial Services & Pensions Ombudsman using the following contact details:
The Financial Services & Pensions Ombudsman
3rd Floor, Lincoln House, Lincoln Place, Dublin 2
Phone: +353 1 567 7000
- Within 5 business days of the completion of the investigation, we will advise you in writing of:
a. the outcome of the investigation
b. where applicable, the terms of any offer or settlement being made
c. where applicable, that you can refer the matter to the Financial Services & Pensions Ombudsman and their contact details.
- Where at any stage during the complaint investigation, we feel that we cannot progress the issue further, we will immediately write to you advising of your right to refer the dispute to the Financial Services & Pensions Ombudsman.