Unoccupied House Insurance & Unoccupied Property Insurance

At Martin Insurance, we work with a number of specialist insurance underwriters who provide unoccupied house and property insurance cover.

We have arranged a large number of unoccupied property insurance policies for our clients (especially since 2008) and we considerable experience and expertise in this area.

The majority of insurance companies are not willing to provide cover for unoccupied properties but we work with specialist niche insurers who provide tailored cover & competitive rates for unoccupied house and commercial properties.

If you are looking for an established insurance broker with expertise and experience in this area, then you’ve come to the right place.

You also have the peace of mind that comes from dealing with a company that has an excellent reputation in the insurance industry and a 30 year history.

What are some of the benefits of arranging your insurance cover with Martin Insurance?

  • Experienced staff with a strong knowledge of property insurance.
  • Some of the most competitive insurance rates available from a panel of specialist underwriters.
  • Dedicated account handler on hand throughout the year to assist you.
  • Market leading claims service & assistance through the claims process.

A sample of our current clients:

  • Unoccupied Houses & Commercial Properties
  • Apartment Blocks
  • Office Blocks
  • Retail Property Owners
  • Mixed Use Properties
  • Commercial & Industrial Properties
  • Hotels
  • Properties Under Construction

Unoccupied Property Insurance cover we provide can include:

  • Public Liability
  • Buildings & Contents
  • Fire
  • Smoke
  • Lightning
  • Storm
  • Flood
  • Impact
  • Malicious Damage

We are always happy to discuss your insurance query or to provide a no obligation insurance quotation. Call us on 1890-399-399, email or complete our online enquiry form.


Policy Types

Go back to all insurances

All Insurances