Data, intellectual property and a company’s reputation are becoming progressively important. Retaining control of these key assets is a challenge because of the sophistication and regularity of cyber attacks. Therefore, it is essential that each firm has an effective cyber security system in place that is commensurate to its size, the nature of the business and data requirements.
We have considerable experience in this sector and have arranged insurance cover for a broad number of professions and occupations for cyber liability, computer, data protection, privacy breach & resultant business interruption insurance.
We combine cutting edge insurance cover with traditional service. You also have the peace of mind that comes from dealing with a company that has an excellent reputation in the insurance industry and over 38 year history.
- Security, privacy and data protection breaches
- Multimedia and intellectual property liability
- IT forensics
- Legal response and notification to data subjects
- Restoration, recreation or recollection of electronic business data
- Public relations & reputational damage
- Crisis containment costs
- Business interruption costs to a security failure / system downtime
- Privacy regulatory defense and penalties
- Coverage for rogue employees
- Worldwide jurisdiction
- Errors and omissions
- Indemnity limits up to €20M
- Range of excess options
- Insurers with strong financial ratings.
We are always happy to discuss your insurance query or to provide a no obligation insurance quotation. Call us on 1890-399-399, email email@example.com or complete our online enquiry form.