We work with A-Rated specialist underwriters that provide cover specifically tailored for the landscaping, groundworks & arboriculture industry.
Our employees have an extremely high level of experience & expertise. We provide a level of customer service that is second to none.
A sample of our current clients:
- Commercial Groundwork & Landscaping Contractors
- Domestic Landscapers
- Paving Contractors
- Garden Designers
- Garden Furniture Companies
- Environmental & Conservation Consultants
- A-Rated insurers
- €13M Employers' Liability
- €6.5M Public Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- No Height or Depth Restriction
- Burning of Debris included
- Wrongful Felling of Trees
- Working on Public Highway
- Option to include Railway Clearance
- Option to include Power Line Clearance
- Tailored Cover for Associated Activities including Landscaping & Plant Hire
- Motor Fleet
- Plant & Tools including Hired Plant
- Contractors All Risks
- Buildings & Property Damage
- Performance Bonds
- Directors & Officers
- Employment Disputes
- Finance option over 10 months.
- Dedicated account handlers
- We complete insurance questionnaires for main contractors, public authorities and similar
- We ensure that your details are updated on public authority insurance databases including LA Quotes – where required
- Dedicated in-house claims handlers
- Peace of mind from knowing that you are dealing with an Irish brokerage with a 38 year track record.
Ben Conaty | T: 049-4327088 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
James Martin | T: 049-4327089 | E: email@example.com
About Martin Insurance:
We are an established insurance brokerage with a 30 year track record and a relentless focus on customer service. Members of Brokers Ireland and Brokers Federation of Ireland.
For further details and to view our team visit: www.martininsurance.ie/about
We are always happy to discuss your insurance query or to provide a no obligation insurance quotation. Call us on 1890-399-399, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online enquiry form.