Whether your business is roofing, bespoke architectural joinery, shop fitting or a mix of carpentry and general construction work, getting the right insurance cover at the right price is an important part of running a successful business.
We believe the first step in getting the best insurance cover and price is understanding your business. Savings may be available if, for example, not all of your staff are using woodworking machinery. We work with specialist insurers who can provide discounts & improved cover if you can demonstrate that you have good health and safety procedures in place.
We provide you with the highest level of service available and are on hand at all times to assist with any queries you may have or to help complete insurance documentation for main contractors or public authorities.
A sample of our current clients:
- Bespoke architectural joinery company
- 1st & 2nd fix carpentry contractor
- Roofing & Cladding Contractor
- Shuttering & Formwork Contractor
- Large scale timber products company
- Fitted furniture manufacturing & installation
- Office & shop fit out contractor
- Timber frame construction contractor
- Door manufacturer
The insurance we provide:
- Public, Products & Pollution Liability
- Employers Liability
- Construction Bonds
- Contractors All Risks
- Plant & Machinery
- Engineering Inspection
- Motor Fleet
- Property Damage
- Personal Accident & Travel
- Design & Construct Professional Indemnity
We are always happy to discuss your insurance query or to provide a no obligation insurance quotation. Call us on 1890-399-399, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online enquiry form.