We have been arranging professional indemnity insurance for consulting engineers for many years & have extensive experience and expertise in this area.
We work with leading construction and engineering professional indemnity underwriters (including Lloyds) to ensure that our clients get the best value. We also guide our clients through the claims process & work closely with clients and underwriters to assist in bringing professional negligence claims to a satisfactory conclusion.
What you can expect from us:
- Experience and expertise
- Access to the best underwriters
- Honest reliable service
- Assistance & advice with claims
- Industry approved wordings
Policy benefits / options:
- Indemnity limits of up to €20M.
- Range of excess options.
- Insurers with strong financial ratings.
- Industry approved wordings.
- Cover for past directors or partners.
- EU or worldwide cover options.
Can we spread the payments?
- Yes. Finance can be arranged to split the premium over 10 instalments (subject to approval).
We can also arrange office insurance packages which can include:
- Public & Employers Liability
- Property Damage
- Computer Equipment & Laptops
- Business Interruption
What happens when a claim occurs?
- Claims are reported to our office via the assigned contact person.
- We will report to the insurers and arrange an assessor or law firm if required.
- We will assist in form filling and assist with all aspects of the claims settlement.
- We work for you and represent your interest with insurers by calling on our experience and relationships with insurers.
We are always happy to discuss your insurance query or to provide a no obligation insurance quotation. Call us on 1890-399-399, email email@example.com or complete our online enquiry form.
For a list of our professional services clients, see our professional indemnity insurance page.