Whether your business is bespoke architectural joinery, fitted furniture or large scale timber products manufacturing and treatment, we have been arranging bespoke insurance solutions for the timber products industry for many years.
We believe the first step in getting the best insurance cover and price is understanding your business. Savings may be available if, for example, not all of your staff are using woodworking machinery. We work with specialist insurers who can provide discounts & improved cover if you can demonstrate that you have good health and safety procedures in place.
We provide you with the highest level of service & technical expertise. In addition, our long history in the insurance industry and relationships with specialist underwriters enables us to obtain the most competitive prices.
A sample of our current clients:
- Bespoke architectural joinery company
- Large scale timber products company
- Fitted furniture manufacturing & installation
- Office & shop fit out contractor
- Timber frame construction contractor
- Door manufacturer
The insurance we provide:
- Public, Products & Pollution Liability
- Employers Liability
- Construction Bonds
- Contractors All Risks
- Plant & Machinery
- Engineering Inspection
- Motor Fleet
- Property Damage
- Personal Accident & Travel
- Design & Construct Professional Indemnity
We are always happy to discuss your insurance query or to provide a no obligation insurance quotation. Call us on 1890-399-399 or complete the enquiry form on our website.